Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

holiday handmade gift ideas




I saw this tutorial over the weekend and right away wanted to try to make one for myself. I got so excited about the idea that I decided that I am going to throw a little "Get Your Craft On" party in December with some girlfriends here, where I will lead a little workshop on how to make these. Doesn't that sound fun? I'm pretty excited. We are also going to make these at the party and I will definitely make a sample before hand so that I know what I'm doing when I teach the crowd.

3 comments:

  1. That is adorable! Now I only wish I could come to that party! Sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, Johanna! A few months ago I made some of these in grey and teal, but they kept slipping off my head! Maybe I have a funny shaped skull? I think I need to use a sturdy headband instead of a stretchy one. :)

    I really love this in red, though. Also, the blogs you referenced are so fun. They've been added to my daily reads!

    P.S. Yes! I made the bunting, and it was so easy! I used paper, rather than fabric, because I'm no good at sewing. I think I'll make another string, but with holiday colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!