Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, November 4, 2010

etsy shop update





Dear friends,
I just wanted to let you all know that I have updated my shop with some very pretty wintery/Christmas type photos. These photos can be bought as a 5" by 7" print or you can pick and choose as you like and have them made into a set of note cards (3).
I can just imagine that these prints would be lovely framed and given as a gift for any of the upcoming holidays and the cards would make perfect stocking stuffers or additions to a gift basket.
Hope you'll pop over to the shop for a look.

3 comments:

  1. These are lovely! I can imagine how (cold! but) incredibly beautiful it is in your neck of the woods. I especially love the twinkle lights.
    I'm planning to open an Etsy shop soon. The process seems a bit overwhelming. If you have any tips for a soon-to-be shop newbie please let me know!
    Blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love that bottom photo!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!