Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, October 22, 2010

more ghost like images




Hi there! Happy Friday to you!
First off I'd like to say a big thank you for how the guest blogger series has been received by everyone. Your comments are always appreciated and I hope that you have enjoyed reading about how others find balance in their lives.
This weekend is a busy one. Today I will be busy busy getting together last minute things for my first craft fair tomorrow and can't wait. I'm really excited to see it all come together and will share photos from it with you on Monday!
And on Sunday I have a photo session with a sweet family that I can't wait to meet!
In amongst all that, we will be decorating for Halloween, I'll be working on Noah's Halloween costume (he's being an owl) and I will also be working on a baby blanket for a sweet little precious bundle of a baby that will be making his debut in November ;O)
So basically for the next week or so I'll be trying to sneak down to my sewing room when ever I get a chance.
Hope you are all well and that you have a very cozy and relaxing fall weekend.
I'm leaving you with a few more ghosty water photos that I took this past week at a workshop. I thought they lended themselves well to the Halloween spirit!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh goody....I love comments!