Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, September 10, 2010

yesterday was


Yesterday was a day for going on lunch dates with lovely ladies... a day for going on a spontaneous but amazing drive up the most beautiful mountain with my hubby (we are going back there today so that I can take pictures)...a day for trying out a blueberry zucchini muffin recipe (yum! see below)...a day for working on my paintings and photography.
Happy Friday dear friends. Tonight my girlfriends and I (plus husbands and kiddos) have plans to do an Asian potluck. I am making sushi and salad rolls....wine will also be added to the dinner. Other than that, the weekend is looking pretty relaxed which is good because I'm feeling like my little family has some catching up to do. I hope your weekend is a lovely one too!
I am leaving you with a golden autumn photo that I took this week while out on a walk with my girlfriends. Oh how beautiful it is right here right now in the Yukon.
xox

Blueberry and zucchini muffins
-mix together
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3/4 cup brown sugar; lightly packed
2 cups shredded zucchini
1 cup blueberries

-mix in a separate bowl
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
combine the wet and dry ingredients, fill muffin cups and bake for 20-30 mins at 350' degrees.

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous, Johanna. I am ready for those beautiful leaves. The muffins and potluck sound delightful. I've been in a bit of cooking funk this week. I hope to get my mojo back next week. Have a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!