Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

the tuesday diptych project week 27- wednesday edition

Johanna (left): I never in a miillion years would've imagined that I'd ever get a chance to visit Alaska. It wasn't until I looked at a road sign and learned that Skagway was just 2 hrs away from us that I realized that we could actually go there. And so we made a little family day trip out of it. Now I can say I've been there. One thing checked off my Northern to-do list.
Desiree (right): It's hard to believe that the beginning of Autumn is just a month and a half away. During one of our walks through the park this week, we spotted the first signs of cooler weather on one particular maple tree, which in previous years has always been the first to change from green to orange and red. This particular tree sits right beside the footbridge as you enter our park from the west side, standing guard, marking the seasons for passersby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh goody....I love comments!