Boy he is a busy little one. Oh how fun it is to watch him go! My big boy is already 10 months and these are the things he is up to these days:
- he is using some signs, like "more" and when he has to go to the bathroom
- he pulls himself up to stand
- he can hold his own sippy cup and drink from it
- he claps his hands and waves "hi"
- he is eating all kinds of new foods and loves his veggies (makes his mama proud)
- we are still nursing :o)
- he shakes his head no when he doesn't want anymore to eat
- he still wakes a few times a night to nurse
- he's back in our bed and we are happy with that decision. It works for us and we all sleep better
- he has 4 teeth now
- he makes a lion sound when we point out the lion in his books. He also make sthis sound at other times just for attention. It's cute
- he loves the swing at the park
- he loves older children, He just watches them in awe.
Happy 10 months Noah. You are really turning into your own little person. I love it when you fid something particularly funny and you just laugh and laugh. And I feel so lucky to get to spend my days with you, watching you grow. Your smile makes everything better....I love you so much my sweetie!