(a picture I took of Winslow and Noah when Noah was 2 weeks old)
To mark June 20th, Father's Day, Noah and I have come up with a little list of 20 things that we love about Dada.
01. You let Mama sleep in on weekends, which is really thoughtful.
02. You play all kinds of fun games with Noah.
03. You take Noah fun places like to the car wash or to Home Depot.
04. You help Noah fall asleep at naptime...and sometimes take a nap yourself.
05. You do all the laundry everyday for Mama....we don't know many guys who would do that.
06. You work so hard at your job so that we can have the life that we have.
07. You give great hugs and kisses to both Mama and Noah.
08. You do the dishes every night after dinner....again, not many men would be so helpful as you.
09. You keep our car looking fresh and clean. Making sure it is safe to drive. Making sure we are safe inside of it.
10. You mow the lawn with Noah in the backpack which allows for him to get outside and for Mama to have some time on her own.
11. You have a certain way of chillen' out with Noah....you can always get him to calm down.
12. You put Noah high up on your shoulders which makes him the happiest lil boy around.
13. You are great at barbecuing....something Mama still needs to work on.
14. You call Mama everyday from work. Just to see how we are doing.
15. You are our Super Man. We are proud of what you do for your job.
16. You care so much about family....you are a family man.
17. You make Noah laugh, squeal, and shriek with excitement when you tickle him.
18. You are generous and giving with everything that you do.
19. You look at life as an adventure....an admirable quality
20. You are a man of your word and of integrity. You keep your promises and take such good care of us.
We love you Dada. Happy Father's Day!