Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

the tuesday diptych project week 17 -wednesday edition

Desiree (left): This week has been all about growth & renewal. My garden has been planted, and along with it, a new start. After a lot of thought, I've decided to cut coffee out of my diet. It's an addiction I've battled with & I think I've been losing the battle for a number of years. Currently I feel like it's a little out of control & that the benefits of stopping will outweigh my love for the drink. Green tea will be my new passion. To mark the occasion I think I will treat myself to a pretty new tea pot. Today is the first day of what I know will be a difficult journey, but one that I am dedicated to whole heartedly. I ask for you support and nothing else. I know that I can do this.

Johanna (right): greeness everywhere. long road trips. the world passing by. life moving quickly. time will not stand still. holding on to what is dear. taking a leap. feeling a bit scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh goody....I love comments!