Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, May 15, 2010

a friday afternoon walk









Yesterday Noah and I took a little stroll along James Street North. It was so nice to finally have the sun back and I was more than happy to window shop and people watch. James Street is a great multicultural community in the downtown of Hamilton. You can find all kinds of indie art galleries and shops, fish and fresh produce markets, Portuguese and Italian cafes and more. Beautiful churches, interesting old buildings and lot's of ghost signs (old advertisement signs painted on the sides of buildings).
This is definitely one of my favourite neighbourhoods in the Hammer. Gotta spend as much time as I can enjoying my favourite hot spots before we move.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I would love to stroll around in a place like this. It looks like there's so much culture and interesting things to explore. Your photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you make the most of every day.
    You inspire me to get out and soak up the sun, the sights, the sounds and the smells of this wonderful world!
    You're in the early part of life's journey with a wonderful adventure ahead of you, while I'm at the other end of the sojourn where I need to be making the most of every day! I'm hoping to be around for a while yet :) Thank you for the enthusiasm, creativity and love of life that you share in your posts. They're a real tonic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww shucks! thank you ladies, your comments just made my day. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!