Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, April 16, 2010

my week in photos


Happy Friday dear friends. Just a few photos from my week. This past week has been a whirl wind- good times, tired times, stressful times, fun times...but as you can see from my photos there was beauty to be found even amongst the craziness. It's true. Beauty, beauty everywhere!
Today I am on the road to Peterborough and Lindsay ON. First I am going to visit my friend Desiree, go out for lunch and have some good girly/mama/baby time with her and her little one. Then I will get back on the road and go have a visit with my Grandmother and pick up my Mama to bring back to Hamilton! Phew it's gonna be a busy but exciting day.
Hope you have a great start to the weekend.
xox

2 comments:

Oh goody....I love comments!