I am a bit late on this one, but better late than never.
It's been 7 beautiful months since little Noah was born and each day seems to be so different from the last. At this very moment Noah is asleep in my arms, taking a nap. He's teething right now and has been really clingy and very irritable. I don't dare try to move him or the results could be catastrophic...well maybe not catastrophic but he would be a cranky mess, so I'm just going tgo leave him be.
So in honour of my little man's 7 month milestone here is his update:
- He's crawling (army or military style)! And crawling fast!
- He loves to eat food! His favourite is fresh blueberries in his mesh tasting bag.
- Noah is starting to do better at sleeping at night time. He is now sleeping in his crib and is waking about 3 times a night. He's able to hold off on feeding until the early morning. Of course this all goes out the window when he is sick or teething.
- Noah is loving the spring weather. Daily walks and trips to the park are a welcomed change. He even goes on the swing (with a blanket shoved in to keep him snug).
- His favourite activities: bath time, strolls in his stroller, playing with Dada on the mat, reading, crawling to get something that he wants, and eating!
Happy 7 months Noah. We love you so much and think that you are the best babe in the whole wide world!