A few things on my mind. Right now. Right this moment:
- when provoked I can become a very mean and tough mama bear. This week my parenting style was challenged by some people close to me. Personal decisions that I have made for my child were disrespected. I am usually a very peaceful person who chooses to let things slide in the name of keeping the peace but when my right to decide what is best for my child becomes jeopardized, boy oh boy does my inner mama bear come out.
- my family is so so so supportive and I love them very much.
- there is no place like home. I can hardly wait to return to my life, my routine, my house, my friends in Hamilton.
- I will miss my Ottawa friends when I leave.
- sometimes a phone call to your own mama can make things much better.
- always trust your instinct. Always trust your heart. Speak up for yourself.
- never underestimate the power of a coffee date with a friend who will listen.
- distance does make the heart grow fonder and can make a girl go crazy.