I've been inspired to make a gratitude journal. I realize that this has been done before and I'm in no way inventing this idea. Rather, I am joining the bandwagon of others out there who take notice of the little things and who count their blessings. I am giving thanks for all that I have in my life. The little things that make it all worth while.
- visits with my mom. visits with my sisters & niece (no matter how short). visits with my grandmother, aunts and uncle. Family.
- baking, making and tasting delicious homemade treats with my mom.
- brisk walks that recharge my batteries.
- wet, slobbery, open mouth kisses from my babe. There is nothing more sweet.
- stealing a kiss from my husband while in line at IKEA. Holding hands as we walk around the mall. Feeling like it's just the 2 of us once again.
- candlelit dinners.
- having delicious leftovers and warming up to a bowl of turkey noodle soup.
- Christmas lights brightening up our dark street.
- cinnamon coffee in the morning.
- long phone calls with best friends. A necessity.