Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, September 21, 2009

old time fun


I hope you all had a lovely weekend! We made the most of the last few days of late summer by getting out with our friends for a walk by the beach (Lake Ontario). My friend Suzie and I had babies within weeks of each other so we got together for a walk and some treats.
Here are a few pics of the beach and Hutch's, a Hamilton favourite for fish n' chips, soda pops and ice cream. They have juke boxes at each booth, foosball tables and a lovely view looking out over the lake.
Later that night Winslow and I took Noah to his first art show opening! And yesterday I made a big batch of my famous squash soup- but I added too much curry-lately I've been having kitchen issues.
Hope you were able to enjoy these last few warm weather. I'm off to take a nap with Noah before he wakes up!
xo

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time!! I would love to do that with you before it gets to cold! It's not too far away from my house either! More food to come to help your "kitchen issues"! Love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erine! I would LOVE to do that with you too! And thank you for your delicious meal. It was a real saver that day. Winslow and I devoured both of them!

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!