Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, August 2, 2009

why'd you have to go?


For the past 4 months now I would go to my mailbox everyday in hopes that my new issue of Canadian Home& Country would be there. And each time I would look for it, there would be nothing. Then one day a notice from the publication company arrived (not a good sign), my magazine would no longer be published. This little gem of a magazine was full of fantastic pictures of real Canadian homes, delicious recipes and fun craft/diy type projects. Needless to say I was quite disappointed.
Yesterday while hubby and I made a little trip to Indigo to flip through magazines, I decided to check the sale table to see if there were any goodies to be found. And to my delight I found a beautiful picture book, created by the Canadian Home & Country magazine...full of neat ideas and images from their previous issues! Yay! It might not come to me in my mailbox every month anymore but at least I will have this book to hold onto. (*I have kept ALL my back issues and will be storing them for safe keeping.)
Oh and it was on sale for $5.99, so you really can't go wrong. I picked up a second copy to give to my mom as part of her birthday prezzie (she doesn't read my blog, so I can share that info here).
So out of disappointment came something good and I'm happy with my find. How about you? Don't you just love a good find?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh goody....I love comments!