Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

a lovely surprise



Guess what was sitting outside on my doorstep yesterday? A brown cardboard box addressed to me, at our new house!!! I eagerly cut open the box and to my delight found 4 darling classic children's books that were sent to us by our dear friend Sweta!
What a lovely surprise! As I read the books aloud I felt kicks and rolls from inside. This little one is already a reader.
Oh and a little sneak peek of what the babe's room is looking like. I can't wait to post a blog about it!

4 comments:

  1. Great books! Isn't it amazing how books can make you feel insanely happy? Oh I love them!
    (Precious nursery, btw)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much!!! Yes I agree with the books. I love all kinds of books, as my best friend says "they are like old friends".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. happynewyear2021wiki.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need. Nerve Control 911

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!