Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I love Vermont





Winslow and I went on a little road trip to visit our friends Eugenia, Irvine and their precious baby boy Theo. He is gorgeous and adorable and so cuddly. We stopped by Montreal to see the lovely family and then continued on our way to Burlington Vermont.
We were a bit apprehensive to try to cross the border as we had forgotten our passports but decided to give it a try anyway and to our surprise the border agent actually let us through! So we went on our way and enjoyed a lovely overnight trip in Burlington.

Things we loved about Vermont:

  • the liberal/hippy/chilled out vibe that the town gave off. Loved all the Greatful Dead/Obama/Hilary bumper stickers
  • beautiful Lake Champlain and the majestic Green Mountains
  • the waterfront park complete with seat swings
  • all the adorable dogs! Burlington is such a dog friendly town
  • the yummy food, including Ben and Jerry's ice cream yum!
  • little shops along the way...old general stores, book shops, card shops
  • road trippin' with my hunny

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like my hubby and I need to visit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! I would definitely recommend a trip to Vermont. I hear it is just beautiful in the Fall.

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!