Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, June 28, 2009

baby shower


Was I ever spoiled yesterday! I really don't know where to begin because every time I start to think about how lovely my baby shower was I start to get weepy.
My fantastic, lovely, sweet and caring sisters and sister-in-laws threw me the best baby shower ever yesterday. The setting was gorgeous, outside in the back garden with all the flowers in bloom and tables set up with colourful balloons. The decorations were adorable, complete with a giant Noah's ark balloon. The games were fun: baby bingo, guess how much string it takes to go around Johanna's belly, and a nursery rhyme quiz. And the food, well you can imagine was delish!~ yummy chicken salad sandwiches, veggie wraps, my brother in law's famous humus and guacamole, tons of Filipino food and for dessert cute little cups filled with cake, custard, strawberries chocolate sauce and whipped cream~oh my!
We got more gifts than anyone could imagine, tons of baby board books, a sweet water colour painting for his room, adorable outfits, a changing pad, a bath chair, a bouncy chair, awesome kushies cloth diapers, handmade quilts and blankets, gift cards and more! This little one is going to be so prepared!
Truly from the bottom of our hearts, we are so very thankful to everyone who helped out, came to the party and celebrated with us. Winslow and I feel so blessed to have such thoughtful, loving, caring and supportive people in our lives and we can't say thank you enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh goody....I love comments!