Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, April 18, 2009

an ordinary day

What are Saturdays made of around here? Well for us, this lovely weekend day consisted of....  a hair cut for the hubby courtesy of moi. Hubby's Saturday morning basketball game which I watched from the side lines. A drop off to the cleaners for our car. An afternoon of mosaic making at my school which was tons of fun! Think I might have found a new hobby. Some grocery shopping for dinner. What's on the menu? Steaks (sorry to all you veggies out there, but this baby has got to eat!), grilled peppers, mushrooms, onions and some seasoned rice~YUM! 
Really we didn't do anything special or out of the ordinary, but as corny as this may sound, it was just nice to spend time together. These ordinary Saturdays remind me that very soon we won't have the time or energy to pick up and go and more importantly we won't have time for just "us". So I am enjoying every bit of the time we have together and am reminding myself of how lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh goody....I love comments!