Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, August 15, 2010

i'm joining in


Elsie over at A Beautiful Mess created this fun and inspiring initiative to get people thinking about how they can make little improvements in their lives. The idea is to think of 4 small goals that you set for yourself and to achieve those goals before the new year. Once you have achieved your goals, you get to reward yourself (how fun!).
So here are my 4 simple goals...

01. To set in writing a rough daily/weekly family/household schedule. I want to get my family organized a bit better and work on tackling all the day to day tasks that need to be done. To do this I am going to buy myself a new weekly organizer and write down what needs to be accomplished each day/week.

02. Make time for more art. Work on some new projects that I have in mind and hopefully get the ball rolling for a few potential craft shows/venues that I might be able to get involved in.

03. Make a weekly meal planner so that I only go grocery shopping once a week (wishful thinking)and can stay on top of our budget.

04. Get out to as many "story times" and "Mother Gooses" that there are here in Whitehorse. Get involved and take advantage of all the great places that offer services to families here.

So how about you? Would you like to join the bandwagon and challenge yourself to work on 4 simple goals? Go to Elsie's blog to read all about it. I'm curious to see what other people are going to do.
Oh and I almost forgot....my reward will be to have a more balanced and productive day to day life.
xox

1 comment:

  1. great goals, cutie!!
    I completely agree with #2. I really want to plan and be signed up for my first craft show by the end of the year.
    loving all these goals! XO. m

    ReplyDelete

Oh goody....I love comments!